BidetMate 3000 Series Electronic Smart Bidet Seat
- Regular price
- Price: $499.99
- Regular price
- List Price: $720.00
- Sale price
- Price: $499.99
- Unit price
This Deal Ends In:
THE SUPERIOR CHOICE FOR MODERN TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN
Find a premium bathroom experience with the 3000 Series' incredible Cyclone-DRI dryer, UV sterilizer, instant heated water, and over a dozen other features that will change your life.
Provides a gentle, refreshing clean for the entire family, with over a dozen features for a premium bathroom experience. The UV sterilization light automatically sanitizes after every use and the Cyclone-DRI variable speed dryer allows you to find your perfect settings.
- Side Panel Control - Easily access and control all features
Regular Wash and Feminine Wash - 2 separate nozzle positions for posterior and feminine cleansing
- Power Wash - focused wash with higher water pressure
- Massage and Oscillating Wash - restful massage in addition to cleansing
Aerated Wash - water stream infused with air bubbles for complete comfort
- Instant Heated Water - for never-ending warm water right when you need it
Heated Seat and Water - Total comfort for those cold mornings
Cyclone-DRI Variable Speed Dryer - 3 fans speed options to ensure total comfort and eliminate toilet paper for good
- Seat Sensor - only allows the bidet to operate when someone is seated
- Night Light - Easily find your way at night with the soothing glow of the night light
- Soft Closing Lid - Quiet and safe, with no startling slamming or pinched fingers.
- Self Cleaning Nozzle - Nozzle cleans itself before and after each use.
- Automatic UV Sterilization Light - UV technology sterilizes wand and nozzle after each use.
- Energy Saving Mode - Save energy when not in use
- Steel Mesh Water Filter - Filters impurities
- Slim Design - Profile is 2 inches smaller than competitors
- *Remote Control - Available only when "Remote Control" style selected for purchase
3 Things You Need To Know
1) Toilet Shape
Make sure to check your toilet size before purchasing. Measure from the center of the bolt holes to the edge of the bowl to confirm your size.
2) Toilet Type
Our bidet seats fit most one and two-piece toilets. Make sure your toilet type is compatible before purchasing.
In addition to elongated and round toilets, there are also one-piece and two-piece toilets to be aware of. Here are the descriptions of the two types of toilets:
- A one-piece toilet is sculpted into a seamless unit and has no crevices between the tank and bowl.
- A two-piece toilet is one that has a separate tank and bowl that are bolted together upon installation.
Our products are designed to fit almost all one-piece and two-piece toilets. However, there are some exceptions such as certain French curve style toilets. Many bidet seats and attachments don’t fit well on deep French curve toilets as the design and shape of these have limited space near the mounting bolts.
If you have a one-piece toilet with a deep French curve, please contact us with the make and model of your toilet for a compatibility check.
3) You Need Access to Electricity
This is an electric bidet toilet seat that requires a nearby GFCI outlet. The power cord is 4 feet long.
Quality Backed by a One-Year Warranty
BidetMate warrants its Bidets to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use when properly installed and serviced for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase for all customers and 3 years from the date of purchase for customers that register their warranty. This limited warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of the smart toilet seat and is not transferable to any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, any subsequent purchaser or owner of the smart toilet seat. BidetMate’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repair, replacement, or any other appropriate adjustment, at BidetMate’s option, of the smart toilet seat or parts found to be defective in normal use, provided that such products are properly installed, used and serviced in accordance with instructions. BidetMate reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. BidetMate will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. BidetMate is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or re-installation of the smart toilet seat. This warranty does not apply to any of the following items:
- Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any accident, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care, cleaning, or maintenance of the smart toilet seat.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of the smart toilet seat in a harsh and/or hazardous environment, or improper removal, repair or modification of the smart toilet seat. This includes locations where the water pressure is above local codes or standards.
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges or lightning strikes or other acts which are not the fault of BidetMate or which the smart toilet seat is not designed to tolerate.
- Damage or loss resulting from normal and customary wear and tear, such as gloss reduction, scratching or fading over time due to use, cleaning practices, water, or atmospheric conditions.
In order for this limited lifetime warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required. If the product is used commercially, BidetMate warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use for 3 months from the purchase date of the product. All other terms of this warranty shall be applicable except the duration of the warranty.
BidetMate will advise you on how to proceed in making warranty claims. To begin a warranty claim, write to BidetMate or fill out the form below to explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address and telephone number. Email is email@example.com.
6 reasons to buy from us:
- Fast, Insured Shipping
- Hassle-Free Returns
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Financing Options
- Top Customer Service
- Secure Checkout
About Our Policies
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders in the United States.
Transit times are between 3 - 5 business days.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Returns and Exchanges:
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. If the product is not damaged (Damaged items will be handled on a case by case basis.), you can return your product for a full refund, less shipping, to the original payment method. You may also choose to exchange your product for a different product. Do to health and safety implications, our products can only be returned unused.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return and refund.